Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lets Play A Little Game Of Catch Up.








Top: Caboose Boutique(similar here). Headband: Charming Charlies(similar here). Skirt: Anthropologie(no longer available, similar here). Shoes: Marshalls - DV(similar here). Watch: Franchesca's(similar here).



WOW! Has it been a while since I've posted!! I've been so crazy busy lately, it's like a never have time to just RELAX! It's been fun though. So many things have happened. 

First: We'll start off with announcing...I'M ENGAGED!!!!! *happy dance* (that's a story and a post for another time, I could go on for dayyysss talking about my absolutely incredible fiancé Blake!! I promise I will post about that soon. (;

Second: This week I will be starting an 8 week internship with JA Runway | Personal Styling. I am more than excited to start!! This is going to be such an amazing opportunity and I'm so ready to jump in and start learning the ropes! 




Okay, okay..I just couldn't resist to wait - sooo, here is a sneak peak of what is to come regarding my engagement! (;

The ring!! :


No comments:

Post a Comment